When a company can claim they’re New Brunswick first’s craft cannabis flower to hit Cannabis NB shelves, you’d think some corners were cut. Crystal Cure did the complete opposite by holding the line on quality at every turn. From the creation of their own organic living soil, cultivation, licensing, packaging, and even marketing: Crystal Cure has made it their mission to be fully transparent and as sustainable as possible.
Listen as Crystal Cure COO Jonathan Wilson tells the incredible story of how Crystal Cure got started, and how it made it to market in the middle of a pandemic.
A Cannabis Grower's Guide to Going Legal – with Tamara Follett of Sunleaf Farmacy – The East Coast Cannabis Hour
- A Cannabis Grower's Guide to Going Legal – with Tamara Follett of Sunleaf Farmacy
- Hemp Opportunities in Atlantic Canada – Kevin Cain, Modern Hemp Innovations
- Creating Rural Jobs in NB with Cannabis – Eco Canadian Organic
- Crystal Cure's Craft Cannabis Journey – Quality, Transparency, and Sustainability
- The Next Big Cannabis Opportunity with Chris Dickie, Multi-Sector Expert